Re: st: Forvalues to make a moving average on non timeseries data.

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Forvalues to make a moving average on non timeseries data.
Date   Mon, 17 Mar 2014 16:34:10 +0000

The FAQ does have advice on homework, so you are bitten by Catch-22 or
perhaps 42.

Having declared this honestly as homework, you have placed this beyond
the scope of the list. Naturally, I don't have, and don't want, the
power to forbid or prevent anyone answering, but we do have a policy.