st: Re: Bizzare return code in Mata

From   "Thomas, Anthony" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Bizzare return code in Mata
Date   Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:54:54 -0400

Also if it is helpful, here is the code up to that point:

get = fopen("`1'", "rw")
line = "HI"
while(strlen(line) <= `3'){
         line = fgetnl(get)
}

t = tokeninit("", ",", `""""')
tokenset(t, line)

variables = tokengetall(t)

variables = select(variables, strmatch(variables, ","):!=1)
variables[`2'] = char(select(ascii(variables[`2']), ascii(variables[`2']):!=34))
variables[`2'] = "#!!@$*&!&" + variables[`2']

variables = invtokens(variables, ",")
---> This is where error happens fseek(get, 0, 1)
whereAmI = ftell(get)