st: Changing titles of graphs in a loop without doing all the graphs again

From   Benjamin Villena Roldan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Changing titles of graphs in a loop without doing all the graphs again
Date   Sat, 15 Mar 2014 18:49:16 -0300 (ART)

Dear statalist

I have various dozens of graphs I computed using margins from a complicated model.
My problem is I need to change their titles now.
Since it took several days to compute all of them, I am wondering if there is a way I could edit just the titles of these graphs without running the whole thing again. Of course, the cumbersome way to do it is just using the graph editor, but it will be too time-consuming.

I hope you can help me

Best

B.