st: Rowonmiss error?

From   John Whitmer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Rowonmiss error?
Date   Fri, 14 Mar 2014 15:45:50 -0700

Hi Statalisters,

Here's what I hope is an easy Friday afternoon questions (well, that's the time it is here in California).

Thanks to Nick I've found the "rowonmiss" function for egen, but I'm getting an error when running the following command:

egen attempted_items=rowonmiss(unit1quiz unit5quiz week2module3writingassignment week3module3writingassignment week4module3writingassignment week5module3writingassignment week6module3writingassignment)

I receive the error message "unknown egen function rowonmiss()"

What am I missing?

John Whitmer, Ed.D.
E: [email protected]
Skype: john.whitmer