Re: st: Statistical Significance of the difference between two estimates from two separate regressions

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Statistical Significance of the difference between two estimates from two separate regressions
Date   Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:31:07 -0500

Hi Andri,

The Chow test (Antonakis's first example) is possible, but why not fit a single model to test your moderation hypothesis?  Another advantage that you gain with greater ease testing the moderation effect in a single model are access to some extremely helpful tools to do some visualization of the modeled relationships (look at the help files for -margins- and -marginsplot-).  See Michael Mitchell's book on visualizing regression results for additional information.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone