st: Why is the legend in xtline limited to 2 to 15?

From   Nirina F <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Why is the legend in xtline limited to 2 to 15?
Date   Wed, 12 Mar 2014 04:56:26 -0400

Hi, I have a panel data and I am graphing a simple line graph through
years for 17 and then 20 countries with xtline. It looks like the
legend is only limited to 15 countries so then it reports to me two
countries under the same legend such as this ---------USA/Luxembourg
and ______China/Uruguay when I graph 17 countries and then five
countries under the same legend for 20 countries. do you know how to
expand it so it is not confusing like this?

Also, when I am just graphing one country
xtline yvar if Country=="USA", overlay then I do not get the legend
that that single line is for USA and I do not see any option to add
legend.

Thank you for your help.
Nina