Re: st: Baseline hazard in discrete time hazards model

Subject   Re: st: Baseline hazard in discrete time hazards model
Date   Sun, 9 Mar 2014 21:21:30 -0400

Melaku:

I recommend that you also Stephen's book "Survival Analysis", linked to
on his website. See especially Section 3.3.1 "A discrete time
representation of a continuous time proportional hazards model". In the
book the continuous-time and discrete/interval hazards are indicated by
θ(t) and h(t), respectively.

Steve
[email protected]