Re: st: Dear all, I am running a logit model with three dichotomous variables and other controls. I would like to plot the predictions of these three variables in one plot but I cannot figure out how to plot them so that they do not overlap in the graph. Is there a way to do this? xi:logit Dependent Jobless CurrentU IndirectU x1 x3 x5 i.x6 estimates store M1 margins , at(Jobless=(0 1) CurrentU==(0 1) IndirectU==(0 1) marginsplot , legend(subtitle("Predicted outcome and 95% confidence intervals")) title( Public job) recast(dot) graph save J1.gph Any help would be highly appreciated. Kind regards Flavia Fossati Plot predictions of multiple variables in one plot (logit model)

Subject   Re: st: Dear all, I am running a logit model with three dichotomous variables and other controls. I would like to plot the predictions of these three variables in one plot but I cannot figure out how to plot them so that they do not overlap in the graph. Is there a way to do this? xi:logit Dependent Jobless CurrentU IndirectU x1 x3 x5 i.x6 estimates store M1 margins , at(Jobless=(0 1) CurrentU==(0 1) IndirectU==(0 1) marginsplot , legend(subtitle("Predicted outcome and 95% confidence intervals")) title( Public job) recast(dot) graph save J1.gph Any help would be highly appreciated. Kind regards Flavia Fossati Plot predictions of multiple variables in one plot (logit model)
Date   Fri, 07 Mar 2014 07:46:58 -0500

This doesn't answer your main question, but there is no need to use the xi prefix, and it is probably a bad idea to do so.

Also, you shouldn't put your whole message in the subject field!

I am running a logit model with three dichotomous variables and other controls. I would like to plot the predictions of these three variables in one plot but I cannot figure out how to plot them so that they do not overlap in the graph. Is there a way to do this?

        xi:logit Dependent Jobless CurrentU IndirectU x1 x3 x5 i.x6
                estimates store M1

        margins , at(Jobless=(0 1) CurrentU==(0 1) IndirectU==(0 1)
marginsplot , legend(subtitle("Predicted outcome and 95% confidence intervals")) title( Public job) recast(dot)
        graph save J1.gph

Any help would be highly appreciated.Kind regards
Flavia

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  [email protected]