Re: st: Splitting string by parse option

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Splitting string by parse option
Date   Wed, 5 Mar 2014 19:00:54 +0000

Depends what the "spaces" really are. As before, -charlist- (SSC)
might tell you.

See also the help for -split- on parsing on slightly awkward characters.