Re: st: marginstyle not working in scheme file

From   Alex Gamma <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: marginstyle not working in scheme file
Date   Wed, 5 Mar 2014 17:42:35 +0100

Dear Carlos,

I apologize if I wasn’t clear.

What I want is to use the "b+10" or "5 0 0 5" notation for marginstyles in a graph SCHEME (see -help scheme entries-), not as an option in a graph command like you used it. Thus, what does *not* work for me is to make a scheme "myscheme" with, among others, the following entry:

margin subheading b+10

and then graphing like so:

sysuse auto
set scheme myscheme
scatter mpg trunk, title("MPG and Trunk") subtitle("Auto data") name(gr1, replace)

This generates the error:

"(note:  named style b+10 not found in class margin, default attributes used)"

Hope that clarifies the problem.

Alex