Re: st: Adding error bars to bar chart

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Adding error bars to bar chart
Date   Tue, 4 Mar 2014 17:25:58 +0000

I don'f think anyone quite recommends that as the method of choice,
but it is one possibility.

Much depends on

generally, quite what  you want or need to show

specifically, whether your SEs are necessarily calculated separately
or are just SD/sqrt(sample size) and as such can be calculated by some
existing command

and whether you +/- SE or some confidence interval.