Re: st: creating combinations of all 49 variables and counting their frequencies

From   Jacob Model <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: creating combinations of all 49 variables and counting their frequencies
Date   Sat, 1 Mar 2014 21:57:01 -0800

Scratch that last part. The network thing wouldn't work - it was a dumb idea.