st: multi-level models with spatial dependence structure

From   Ana Maria Bonomi Barufi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: multi-level models with spatial dependence structure
Date   Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:58:32 -0700

Dear all,

First of all, I am very thankful of being part of this list, many
discussions present interesting topics that we can apply to our
particular problems.

I have been studying a specific subject and would like to know if
anyone recall having heard of multi-level models with a spatial
dependence structure that allows spatial dependency in any level of
the model. As it is a new research topic, probably there is nothing
out there ready to be used in stata, but I was wondering if you know
any papers that could help me understand this issue better.

Thank you so much,

Ana Barufi