Re: st: tostring can produces "." from missing numeric values?!

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: tostring can produces "." from missing numeric values?!
Date   Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:31:08 -0600

Does the -force- option of the append command not take care of the formatting issues for you?  Not sure it will do anything with the periods, but it would at least alleviate the concern about different storage types when appending.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone