st: how to graph interaction when using xtlogit fe

From   johanna <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: how to graph interaction when using xtlogit fe
Date   Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:34:08 +0100

Hello everyone,

I have a panel data set and am running a fixed effects model using the
xtlogit, fe command (basically xtlogit y x1*x2, fe where y is
dichotomous, x1 and x2 are categorical). Now I am trying to somehow
plot the interaction effect nicely.

I know that for random effects model one could use the margins command
in combination with predict(pu0) and then plot it, so basically
xtlogit y x1##x2
margins, at (x1=(0 1) x2=(0 1)) predict (pu0)
marginsplot
It seems the margins command is not working in combination with
xtlogit,fe though.

I also tried the predxcat command, basically
predxcat y, xvar (x1 x2) graph bar
but predxcat seems to not work with xt commands, either.

There is obviously something I am not seeing or understanding here.
What is it,does anyone have an idea?