st: Re: Flexible models for dce

From   Arne Risa Hole <[email protected]>
To   Carla Guerriero <[email protected]>, statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Flexible models for dce
Date   Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:23:42 +0000

Carla

The -gmnl- command (SJ) can be used to estimate models in WTP space -
see the material available at
http://www.shef.ac.uk/economics/people/hole/stata for more
information.

Arne