Re: st: Two datasets: Look for similar observations in the second dataset

From   Torsten Häberle <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Two datasets: Look for similar observations in the second dataset
Date   Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:33:05 +0100

Could anybody help with this? This problem is killing me. Maybe Nick,
please? Thanks...