st: forest plot metan graph

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: forest plot metan graph
Date   Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:29:27 +0100

Dear all, I use Stata 13.1 IC for Windows.

I try to send again my post and ask suggestions.

I use the user written command metan (Version 9 update) SJ-9-2
sbe24_3 : metan: fixed- and random-effects meta-analysis by Harris, Bradburn, Deeks, Harbord, Altman, and Sterne.

I run the example code of the help file:

use http://fmwww.bc.edu/repec/bocode/m/metan_example_data
metan tdeath tnodeath cdeath cnodeath,  rd random label(namevar=id,
yearid=year) counts

I ask if it is possible, in the forest plot, to change the position of % symbol that now is above Weight.

In particular, it is possible to have on the same row: Weight (%)?
And Weight above and (%) below in two rows?

Many thanks for your attention.

Mario Petretta
Department of Translational Medicine
Naples University ?Federico II?
Italy

--
Mario Petretta
Department of Translational Medical Sciences