回复: st: plotting median and its confidence interval

From   XU XIAO <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   回复: st: plotting median and its confidence interval
Date   Tue, 21 Jan 2014 22:45:43 +0200

Thanks Roger!
Before your latest reply to Alfonso, I met the same problem as his. I searched a little bit and installed the packages.

However, this problem showed up:

. rcentile weight, tdist
tidotforsomersd(): 3499 tidottree() not found
<istmt>: - function returned error
r(3499);

. mata: mata query
Mata settings
set matastrict off
set matalnum off
set mataoptimize on
set matafavor space may be space or speed
set matacache 400 kilobytes
set matalibs lmatabase;lmataado;lmataopt;lmatasem;livreg2;lsomersd
set matamofirst off

I searched the statalist and reinstalled packages, relaunched state and reboot my mac, but still it did not work…..

My stata version is Stata/SE 12.0 for Mac (64-bit Intel), Revision 24 Aug 2011

As I said, before you sent the latest reply, I did some search on my own. I think I made a mistake and installed snp16 and force stata to cover some ado files. I don’t know if it gave rise to the problem. I uninstalled the snp16 package and reinstalled the necessary packages for rcentile. Still, I have the same problem….

I am looking forward to your reply.
Respectfully yours,

Xu

在 2014年1月21日 星期二,下午8:49,Roger B. Newson 写道: