Re: st: Dropping observations in relation to mean and standarddeviation

From   Friederike Ballaire <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Dropping observations in relation to mean and standarddeviation
Date   Tue, 21 Jan 2014 20:58:53 +0100

Hi Daniel,
thanks for your reply and sorry for not mentioning the cross-posting.

As I am doing a replication or rather an adaption of a previous study
I try to follow their steps as precisely as possible, and that's the
way they treat outliers in their study. But this might be an
interesting point for the discussion part.

I have already been thinking about reshaping my data but for the
actual data analysis I will need the data in the present form. I
didn't think about reshaping it, droping the outliers and reshaping it
again. Maybe that's an option? I see if that'll work.

Thanks and have a great day!
Friederike