Re: st: plotting median and its confidence interval

From   Alfonso Sánchez-Peñalver <[email protected]>
To   Stata List <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: plotting median and its confidence interval
Date   Tue, 21 Jan 2014 10:13:54 -0500

Hi Roger,

I just followed your suggestion, and when using -rcentile- in the way you described on the auto data, I get the following message:

unrecognized command:  sccendif

I am using Stata 13.1 January 15 2014 revision for Mac.

Best,

Alfonso