Re: st: adoupdate installed a version for a Stata copy, newer than I have

From   Pedro Nakashima <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: adoupdate installed a version for a Stata copy, newer than I have
Date   Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:40:53 -0200

Thank you very much, it helps.

Have a nice day.

Pedro.