st: margins

From   "Ozturk, Orgul" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: margins
Date   Mon, 20 Jan 2014 14:29:20 -0500

How can I produce average marginal effects after an OLS regression with no  constant term.
It gives "non-estimable"
I can create the counterfactuals manually but not sure how to correctly generate the standard errors of the AMEs using these estimates ( I played around with a regression with constant .  I get the right AMEs with stata but my std errors are way off compared to the ones stata generates using delta method)

Moreover, how can one produce AMEs using margins command after a fixed effects logistic regression (after xtlogit, fe)

Any help is appreciated,
Thank you in advance.