st: Oaxaca decomposition results for fixed effects models

From   Vaidyanathan Ganapathy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Oaxaca decomposition results for fixed effects models
Date   Wed, 15 Jan 2014 08:42:50 -0800

The Oaxaca command to perform linear decomposition in Stata 11 assumes
an OLS model by default to provide the differences in outcomes between
two groups. I have a panel data and I tried using the model1 (estcom,
options) model 2 (estcom, options) to specify xtreg, fe to run fixed
effects models. But the output does not give me the decomposition
results. Instead provides the group specific fixed effects models. Any
help on how to obtain decomposition results for fixed effects models
in STATA will be very helpful.

Thanks,

Vicky