Re: st: Panel data - Foreach-Collapse commands

From   Sadia Khalid <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Panel data - Foreach-Collapse commands
Date   Wed, 15 Jan 2014 08:47:13 +0500

firstly I want to calculate the  the 3 Year Moving Sd of variables (Y
and X). like SD of (1,2,3)
first three obs and than SD of (2,3,4 )th obs ans so on.

than i have to take the average of these variables by country
variables, to collapse them to a single number for each country.

Regards
Sadia Khalid