Re: st: RE: MCNEMAR test or Average treatment effects in matched data.

From   mccali mccalister <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: MCNEMAR test or Average treatment effects in matched data.
Date   Wed, 8 Jan 2014 22:04:02 +0100

Thank you. i will read it carrefully.

Best regards

Enviado desde mi iPad