Re: st: Reshaping data from list form and grouping by one variable

From   Scott Merryman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Reshaping data from list form and grouping by one variable
Date   Wed, 8 Jan 2014 07:41:50 -0600

Something like this?

clear
input str1 state str1 neighbors