Re: st: McNemar test for survey data

From   Ankit Sakhuja <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: McNemar test for survey data
Date   Sun, 5 Jan 2014 13:05:22 -0600

Thanks for the input. The survey sample that I am working on is a
stratified sample using probability weights. It is probability the
naivety and ignorance on my part but I am still not sure how to make
the variable -testid- as all observations underwent both tests. To
give an example my dataset looks like this:

Observation No     Result of Test 1      Result of Test 2
1                                     1                          1
2                                     1                          0
3                                     1                          1
4                                     1                          0
5                                     1                          1
6                                     1                          0
7                                     1                          1
8                                     0                          0
9                                     1                          1
10                                   0                          0

So that in the above example the result of test 1 is 80% and for test
2 is 50% but all 10 observations got both tests.

Or a different example could be that 10 patients were given medication
A for asthma and after a washout period taking a medication B for the
same. Then say with first medication 80% had a response and with
second medication 50% had a response. So all observations got both
medications (or tests) and therefore I am not sure if variable
-testid- or -cat- (as in Samuel's example) can be made.
Thanks again
Ankit

Ankit