Re: st: merge cross sectional data with same idno for different persons

From   Ronnie Babigumira <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: merge cross sectional data with same idno for different persons
Date   Fri, 27 Dec 2013 13:16:23 +0100

As luck would have it, P. Wilner Jeanty has an excellent paper, in the
latest issue of the Stata Journal, that deals with this very issue
http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=dm0071