Re: st: Marginsplot on backtransformed data

From   Daniel Herbert Opi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Marginsplot on backtransformed data
Date   Fri, 20 Dec 2013 13:49:43 +1100

Thanks everyone,

Since my transformation was on the dependent variable, I've ended up
using the -expression()- option in -margins- as suggested by Scott
Merryman and marginsplot gives the desired plots with the dependent
variable now transformed.

An additional question, if I am to then add a plot on the same graph,
specifically a scatter plot, what variable name would I need to call
the dependent variable that has now been backtransformed in the
margins command?

So in Richard Williams initial example, the scatter plot on the data
before backtransforming would be something like:

marginsplot, name(regress, replace) addplot(scatter sqweight race)
(graph doesn't look as pretty but I can sort that out in my case)