Re: Re: st: Ranksum test for many events

From   "Airey, David C" <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Re: st: Ranksum test for many events
Date   Thu, 19 Dec 2013 13:32:58 +0000

.

Agreed. Thanks.

Reading more closely, he mentions two groups, before and after,
so time is involved, but there appears to be only 2 time points.

To use -ranksum-, you'd have to form the differences of before
and after, to get a single value for each firm, and then apply
ranksum.

If you have more than 2 time values per firm, you'll need to use
another approach, that handles multiple time points but that also
focuses on the median.

-Dave