Re: Re: st: new package -smvcir- available in SSC

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Re: st: new package -smvcir- available in SSC
Date   Tue, 17 Dec 2013 16:56:55 +0000

That means that you are working with an out-of-date Stata as far as
this package is concerned. The description at -ssc desc smvcir- and
the code itself concur in stating that you need Stata 13 to run the
program in any case.

In broad terms, your options are spelled out at

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/programming/user-written-programs-and-stata-version/index.html

but they are likely to be limited unless you or your institution
upgrades to 13 or you can clone and rewrite the program to run in 11.