Re: st: pspline help

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: pspline help
Date   Sun, 15 Dec 2013 19:17:42 +0000

This is a reference to -pspline- from SSC.

The Statalist FAQ, which you are asked to read before posting, explains:

"Say what commands you are using. If they are not part of official
Stata, say where they came from: the SJ/STB, SSC, or other archives.
This helps (often crucially) in explaining your precise problem, and
it alerts readers to commands that may be interesting or useful to
them."

In this case it's my understanding that neither of the authors is a
member of Statalist. My advice is to contact Ben Jann as the first
author of the program.