Re: AW: st: margeff after mlogit

From   "Bartus Tamás" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: AW: st: margeff after mlogit
Date   Fri, 13 Dec 2013 06:09:16 +0100

Dear Lena,

Just use factor variables and margins will now which dummies belong to the same variable.
When I wrote margeff , there were no factor variables around. This is the reason behind the dummies option in margeff.

Tamas

On 13/12/12, LIECHTI Lena <[email protected]> wrote:
> margins helps, thanks!
>
> Do you know, if there is a possibility to estimate AMEs properly with the margins command if more than one dummy belong to the same variable (e.g. three levels of education)?
> With the margeff command this would be the option "dummies()"

Tamás Bartus, PhD
Associate Professor, Deputy Director
Institute of Sociology and Social Policy
Program Director, Doctoral School of Sociology
Corvinus University, Budapest
1093 Budapest, Közraktár utca 4-6.
Room 424.
Phone: +36-1-482-7301