Re: st: RE: -icd9- crashes Stata

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: -icd9- crashes Stata
Date   Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:16:20 -0500

Hi Joe,

Stata shuts down. There may be an error message, but it flashes past on the way out, so I don't know what it is.

I found a work around (save the list of ICD9 codes occurring in my dataset, check and clean those, then merge back on, so for now I'm not going to try anything else. Strange though.

thanks,
Jeph