Re: st: table command returns different values every time

From   Rijo John <[email protected]>
To   stata <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: table command returns different values every time
Date   Thu, 12 Dec 2013 11:47:36 +0530

I realized that it is not the code itself that is causing the problem,
but something that is happening before. Because, when I ran this code
independently on the data with only the variables used in the code,
the results are same all the time. I need to figure out what else is
going on before this particular code. I will update if I find the
answer.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Rijo.