Re: st: Multivariate GMM using Mata's "optimize" command: conformability error.

From   Daniel Hubbard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Multivariate GMM using Mata's "optimize" command: conformability error.
Date   Thu, 12 Dec 2013 00:45:41 -0500

Hi Austin,

Thank you for your help. Adding pi and invV as externals does remove
the conformability error. It now returns a different error (430,
"could not calculate numerical derivatives -- discontinuous region
with missing values encountered"), but this is likely a problem with
the data and not with the program, so I'll have to go hunting for the
cause of that myself.

I'll also try learning more about the gmm command.

Thanks again!

Daniel Hubbard