Re: st: table command returns different values every time

To   [email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: table command returns different values every time
Date   Thu, 12 Dec 2013 00:44:34 -0500

I am with Nick -- I do not see any reason why you should be having problems. My theory is that there is something going on in the earlier code we aren't seeing. Are you, for example, generating a random variable, or drawing a random subsample? If so, you might need to set the seed first, e.g. start your code off with

set seed 123456