Re: st: Fitting a linear regression where coefficients are bounded proportions

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Fitting a linear regression where coefficients are bounded proportions
Date   Wed, 11 Dec 2013 19:35:39 +0000

I am thinking from a statistical point of view, with first axiom that
data are messy. My #2 really meant "getting it to fit in a way that
satisfies you".

I don't understand your difficulty in coding this as the principles
are laid out in a FAQ, but at the same time I am not volunteering
code.