Re: st: import excel and value labels

From   A Loumiotis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: import excel and value labels
Date   Wed, 11 Dec 2013 12:26:14 +0200

I would like to add though that perhaps there should be a modification
in the help file of -import excel, clear- so that it is also stated
that not only the data but also the value labels are cleared from
memory before loading the excel file.