Re: st: RE: Features for Stata 14

From   Yuval Arbel <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Features for Stata 14
Date   Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:24:33 +0200

I suggest the following potential improvement

It would be very useful - if in the case of an error following the run
of a do file - stata will notify the number of row where it stopped.

Dr. Yuval Arbel
School of Business
Carmel Academic Center
4 Shaar Palmer Street,