Re: st: unstandardized and beta coefficients on the same esttab table

From   Paolo Moncagatta <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: unstandardized and beta coefficients on the same esttab table
Date   Mon, 9 Dec 2013 19:08:48 +0100

Thanks a lot Doug,

I tried it out but the regression on the standardized variables didn't
give me exactly the numbers as the beta coefficients of the original
regression. They were close, but not the same...and I cannot figure
out what is going on.  Anyway, thanks a lot for your time,

Paolo