Re: st: unstandardized and beta coefficients on the same esttab table

From   Paolo Moncagatta <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: unstandardized and beta coefficients on the same esttab table
Date   Mon, 9 Dec 2013 15:14:27 +0100

Thanks Doug,

But is there any way to do this withoout transforming my original data?
Best regards,

Paolo