Re: st: margins on continuous interactions.

From   Alfonso Sanchez-Penalver <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: margins on continuous interactions.
Date   Fri, 6 Dec 2013 07:13:44 -0500

Hi Natasha,

On a different note to what Jeff suggested you are only introducing the interaction term between x3 and x4, not the actual levels of the variables. You then want to know the marginal effect of x3 at x4=0.15. That is simply the coefficient on the interaction term times 0.15. There is no variation. So what are you expecting margins to do?

Best,

Alfonso Sanchez-Penalver