Re: st: Count by group and tabulate

From   Christina Wei <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Count by group and tabulate
Date   Thu, 5 Dec 2013 00:14:53 -0500

I'm sorry Azreen, you are talking about creating a forest plot table,
correct?  And you want a column that specifies the number of
observations for the corresponding paper included in your
meta-analysis, correct?  If so, send me the codes that you are using
to create your forest plot table so I can go from there.