RE: st: RE: xtivreg first stage questions

From   David Torres <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: xtivreg first stage questions
Date   Wed, 4 Dec 2013 11:02:31 -0500

Ah, so sorry.  There are two other things I wanted to know.

1.  Is there no way to get the Deviance or similar statistic when using xtivreg?

2.  I want to be able to store the estimates for the first stage as well as the second stage, but -eststo- does not do this.  Having this makes table creation easier, and easy is preferable when I have several instruments in some models.

Thanks again,
Diego