Re: st: Splitting the contents of a cell with enter key as the delimiter

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Splitting the contents of a cell with enter key as the delimiter
Date   Tue, 3 Dec 2013 17:28:32 +0000

I won't rule out that it could be CR and LF together.

-charlist-  (SSC) is a simple utility that identifies characters
present in string variables.