Re: st: RE: Generating a value depending on filename

Subject   Re: st: RE: Generating a value depending on filename
Date   Tue, 3 Dec 2013 17:03:30 -0500

local allstates "AK AL EZ AR AZ PZ CA"
local territories "EZ PZ"
foreach initials of local allstates  {
   if (strpos(`"`territories'"',`"`initials'"')) continue
   local statecode=1+floor(strpos(`"`allstates'"',`"`initials'"')/3)
   display "`initials' `statecode'"
}