RE: st: Estimating Logit Price Response Function With Unknown Market Size

From   "Marigliano, Joseph" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Estimating Logit Price Response Function With Unknown Market Size
Date   Tue, 3 Dec 2013 11:27:46 -0600

Nick, thanks. I have taken a look.
Here is the example data:

Price	Cummulative Quantity
0.1	8100
0.2	8000
0.3	7800
0.4	7500
0.5	6700
0.6	5700
0.7	4000
0.8	2500
0.9	1200
1	700
1.1	500
1.2	400
1.3	350
1.4	300
1.5	290

I am trying to fit this as a Reverse Sigmoid curve. Will nl log3 still
be appropriate in this case?

Regards,

Joseph