Re: st: transfer installed ados from one computer to another

From   Paolo Moncagatta <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: transfer installed ados from one computer to another
Date   Mon, 2 Dec 2013 23:42:48 +0100

Excellent Christopher, works perfect. Thank you very much,

Paolo